close
 
 

INVICTUS~打不倒的勇者」         

 

INVICTUS(【打不倒的勇者】的英文片名)1875
Out of the night that covers me,            
夜幕低垂將我籠罩
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,          
兩極猶如漆黑地窖
I thank whatever gods may be             
我感謝未知的上帝
For my unconquerable soul.                
賦予我不敗的心靈
In the fell clutch of circumstance           
即使環境險惡危急
I have not winced nor cried aloud.          
我不會退縮或哭嚎
Under the bludgeonings of chance        
立於時機的脅迫下
My head is bloody, but unbowed.           
血流滿面我不屈服
Beyond this place of wrath and tears       
超越這般悲憤交集
Looms but the Horror of the shade,       
恐怖陰霾獨步逼近
And yet the menace of the years           
歲月威脅揮之不去
Finds and shall find me unafraid.          
我終究會無所畏懼
It matters not how strait the gate,          
縱然通道多麼險狹
How charged with punishments the scroll,
儘管嚴懲綿延不盡
I am the master of my fate:                 
我是我命運的主人
I am the captain of my soul.               
我是我心靈的統率
                           

                           ──威廉亨利

 

「同情、節制、寬容,就從現在開始原諒,盡其在我、以身作則!」

「還要超越自我、鼓舞人心、需借助他人的力範...

我感謝未知的上帝,賦予我不敗的心靈,即使環境險惡危急,我….不會退縮或哭嚎

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    shulong324 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()